TAJ Wood & Scherer, Germany

I first saw TAJ pillows at Selfridges, UK, in 2004, then totally forgot about it, until my trip to Grønlykke, Copenhagen. And yet my impressions of TAJ pillows remain the same, even after 3 years not seeing them. Gorgeous motives, vibrant colors and fine embroideries. A must have! :)




They are the kind of pillows that would scream "pick me! pick me! pick meeeee!!!!", so yes, I gave in and bought one at Grønlykke. They're just so irresistible!! I couldn't possibly walk out of the shop and not seeing them again for another 3 years, could I? ;-) Too bad, there are only limited images on TAJ's online shop, but fret not, Arrivee et Depart (Tokyo), a stockist of TAJ Wood & Scherer, has more TAJ products online. It's another pretty shop, I must say! :)



TAJ Wood & Scherer was established in 1999 by Roger Wood and Christine Scherer, to create "fashion for the home". You can learn more about Roger Wood and Christine Scherer on Munich Shopping Less Ordinary's recent interview with them. Click here to read. And yes, Selfridges, UK still carries TAJ Wood & Scherer products. Well, it says so on its website. :) Enjoy!



(images: TAJ Wood & Scherer, Arrivee et Depart, and Munich Shopping Less Ordinary)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

ShareThis